Compassion Classroom - Helping Hands ~ Malawi Africa
Compassion Classroom- Helping Hands is a non-profit organization that is committed to providing aid for orphaned children and to the elderly who cannot support themselves. We believe that every human being has purpose, value and deserves compassion. Utilizing various programs, Helping Hands provide assistance, empowerment and helping the community to see their own assets, as their involvement is the engine to development. The enthusiasm begins when they own what they are doing and learning.
Compassion Classroom~ Helping Hands
Education, Advocacy, Sustainability and Support.
1) - Support with raising funds for building the Living Stone Academy - which provides children with a future with financially sustainable projects.
To make a donation- please go to http://meigiving.org/donate and please indicate our account which is HH0371.
2)- Support with raising funds for building of Dormitories- Educational Supplies- and Educational Expenses.
3) Creating Curricular Experiences for children in the United States to interact, teach , learn and support children in Malawi Africa.
4) STEMbraced Summer Camp experiences- www.stembraced.weebly.com
5) Project Compassion Happiness- SEL Curriculum Designed to teach children the true meaning of happiness, This curriculum also offers examples of Christ Love- transformation of the heart and eternal salvation.
6) Pen Pal Projects
Proverbs 23: 12
7) My Body is My Body Advocacy Program- Living Stone Academy wants to instill worth and dignity to all Malawian children.
Proverbs 3: 3-4
Matthew 18: 5
8) Agriculture Program
Proverbs 3: 9-10
Proverbs 10: 4-5
Matthew 6: 25-34
9) Clinical Outreach
10) Elderly Programs. ( Go Go's- Proverbs 31)
Isaiah 1 : 17
Helping Hands Orphanage promotes strong family values and places an emphasis on the importance of education and faith. They strive to provide food, education and family ethics for Orphans in Malawi in order to provide a brighter and sustainable future.
Helping Hands Orphanage currently operate seven centers in the district of Thyolo ~ located in southern region of Malawi. With over 500 registered children and 300 registered elderly, Helping Hands Orphanage offer much needed assistance though Clinical Outreach, Education, Farming, Sports, and Reaching an Elder programs. All of their programs tackle social and economic issues that are unique to rural Malawi. Helping Hands Orphanage works closely with religious and community leaders to help identify those in the most need.
Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as Christ God forgave you.
Helping Hands Orphanage- Teaching Sustainability-
Sustainable Food Definition